Thursday, April 29, 2010

Card for "Mom"

This is the card that I made for all of the mother's in my life. Everything is stampin up except for the eyelets. The eyelets match perfectly though. Those Sweet Pea Felt Flowers are awesome! However they are sold out! That is ok though I am sure Stampin' Up! will come out with something else in the future that is similar to these. That is the cool thing about Stampin' Up! they are always coming out with awesome product. Well I hope you all enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping by.



Supplies used:
Old Olive CS
Rose Red CS
Pretty in Pink CS
Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (Sold out)
Pretty in Pink ribbon
Message for Mom stamp set
Scallop Trim Boarder punch
Dots sizzix embossing folder (gotta love those embossing folders. Perfect for adding texture and backgrounds)

4 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

This is a beautiful card and love the sketch you used. All of your Moms will be pleased. Thanks for blessing my day and I sure am glad I stopped over from SC! :)

Tracy said...

Beautiful! Love the card - colors, layout, all of it. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card., Love the layout and the colors you used!

Crystal said...

Oooh, this is such a pretty card! tfs!